Sunday, March 6, 2011

Peanut-butter cookies

This week I'm doing something very simple  and easy.

 I have been experimenting with biscuits as I'm trying to  reduce my purchases of shop made products (Ill leave my issues with trans-fats and the like for my midweek rants ,which you will see Iv started  last week do have a look).Of all the biscuits Iv tried this has been by far my most successful for me so far.
  • 125g  butter
  • 100g soft light brown sugar
  • 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
  • 150g self raising flour or  plain flour  with ½ tsp baking powder
  • 100g of your favorite peanut butter 



Pre-heat oven to 190°C/gas 5 
Heat up the butter and add with sugar to a mixing bowl.
Beat in egg to mixture in bowl and  shit flower into bowl and add peanut butter,
and mix.If mixture is to dry add a drop of milk.

Make mixture into balls  and put on baking tray and flatten with fish slice.
Bake for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment